Category:Windows API function calls with Inno Setup
This category is a collection of declarations required to call Windows API functions with Inno Setup.
- Pascal Scripting: Using DLLs in Inno Setup's help file online
These links may help to declare and use other Windows API functions that are not listed here with Inno Setup. If you 'cracked' a useful Windows API function call for Inno Setup make sure you add it here.
- Reading C code in Win32 API An interesting article on how to convert C APIs (i.e. Windows) into Delphi.
- Delphi Basics: Integer and floating point numbers by Neil Moffatt
- Rudy's Delphi Corner Pitfalls of conversion. This article is meant for everyone who needs to translate C/C++ headers to Delphi.
- In case you need to know the value of a particular Windows message a list can be found at the WineHQ wiki.
A comprehensive documentation of the Windows API can be found on MSDN.
- Overview of the Windows API on MSDN
- A Generic Sample Application on MSDN
- Windows API Reference on MSDN
Pages in category "Windows API function calls with Inno Setup"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.